Standalone won't run

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jun 24 20:39:11 EDT 2012

I just created a standalone for the first time since upgrading to Lion,
using LC 5.5.  All appeared to go OK but when I try to run it on Lion, the
application name comes up in the menu bar then quickly disappears and
leaves me back in the Finder with no error message.  I also tried it on
Snow Leopard with the same result except that I got a Finder error message
box telling me the application had "unexpectedly quit".

Anyone else had this problem?  Trying to get a new version of my
SQLiteAdmin tool out there….

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>