Arriving on Newark Airport on Monday, anyone arriving at the same time

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Jun 24 05:29:40 EDT 2012

Hello Jacque,

I'm also flying into the Philly airport at 2:30 PM on Monday.  I had planned to catch a shuttle but if you and Mark wouldn't mind the company I'd love to tag along. Getting to Atlantic City seems more of an adventure than I would have imagined.

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       http://elementarysoftware.com/