Is there a serious garbage collection problem

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 19:06:32 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 2:12 PM,  <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:
> Don't forget about locking the screen or the recents.

Oh, yes.   Locking the screen made a *huge* difference in building the
output (dozens upon dozens of fields being placed, moved, and filled .
. .)   It still takes about 15 seconds  to generate 22 pages.

But then, in 1989, I could process about 1 card of *data* a second
while building, with several to a page, on an SE/30.

Hm, I should have more than a 10 to 1 speedup!

:)

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.