ANN: Stars

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 14:02:10 EDT 2012

Hi Ken,

I agree with you about RevOnline being a priority.

Surly, if they haven't the time for that, they haven't the time to promote LC in education.

If that should ever happen, I believe TG would have to  be integral to LC, if it is to be taken seriously. Libraries do not provide the visibility needed.

Jim