Is there a serious garbage collection problem

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Sat Jun 23 03:54:58 EDT 2012

Is this a stack on a Windows box and being saved to a network drive? I've seen major slowdowns saving stacks to non-local disk in some situations. When it first happened to me I thought my application had seized up. Fortunately I was distracted by something else and when I looked back at the PC the application was working again...