ANN: Stars

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Fri Jun 22 13:09:44 EDT 2012

Your debate is pointless since you cannot do computer geometry without numbers, e.g. cartesian, or polar coordinates, or whatever. Besides, using angles requires a euclidian space, i.e. a space with an inner product, which is implemented in general by performing computations on coordinates.
Now, if you have a miracle solution for drawing Bezier curves in LiveCode, I am convinced (based on previous posts) that many (including me) will be happy to use it, as it is something that LC *cannot* do easily.
Best regards
	François Chaplais