iphoneSetNotificationBadgeValue

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 04:02:33 EDT 2012

Application icon badge support (p.50 iOS 5.5.1 release notes.)

The badge is the number that appears on the top right of you applications icon and is used to signify
the number of pending activities. To set the badge value, use the command iphoneSetNotificationBadgeValue passing an the integer
value you want to appear in the badge.