Table field

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jun 21 17:12:02 EDT 2012

Another approach would be to have a group of rectangles, and a script that would resize it and rearrange it so that the rows of rectangles always aligned with the rows. That way you could resize both the table field and the font, size and row height and the color grid would adapt.

But what would be even better is if someone could make a grid object, called, oh I don't know, a gridwithdata, or wait! A DATA GRID! erm... never mind! ;-)

Bob