LiveCodeOnline [Was: Re: Rev Online]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jun 21 10:55:12 EDT 2012

Richmond wrote:

 > I would characterise RunRev as a company that produces a super
 > product, but is signally bad at follow-up with bug reports and
 > maintenance of components (such as Rev-Online and RevNet)...

To clarify, RevNet is not a product of RunRev Ltd., but was created and
is maintained by myself and others who contribute to it from time to time.

Like the other third-party plugins included with the LiveCode IDE,
RunRev Ltd. has no support obligation for those plugins.

I've not had bug reports for RevNet for a few years, but if you've come
across an issue with it please email me and let me know so I can address it.

Thanks -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World