simple (?): how to test menus after building them

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Jun 20 20:48:29 EDT 2012

On 20.06.2012 at 17:28 Uhr -0700 Paul Hibbert apparently wrote:
>  > But isn't this going to give me a copy of the menu in every substack,
>>  so that I have to change all of them?
>>

>No, if you use 'Place Group' it will put a 'referenced copy' of the
>menu group on the card, so any edits to the group will show on all
>cards that it is placed on.
>
>Paul

This is true if placing groups on different cards of the same stack,
but I think the original poster meant reusing a menu group in
different stacks/substacks.

The answer is to create a menu group in yet another substack, which
does nothing else, and activate it from any stack/substack that you
want to use it with. Unfortunately, I can't give you the required
commands at this time.

Robert