ANN: PreOrder FieldTrip (16%)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Jun 20 20:42:28 EDT 2012

We're now at 16% of the funding we need for the first release.

Thank you very much to those who ordered! We'll be keeping you posted on
progress over the next several weeks. If you ordered a higher level
above the base price, be sure to let us know what features are most
important to you, and I'll consider it a priority according to the funding.

However, we still must get another few dozen orders to accomplish what
the field needs initially. If you want to see a rockin' rich text editor
for LiveCode on desktop and mobile, don't hesitate to preorder. You need
it and we need you!

To reserve your copy of FieldTrip, click here:

<http://www.curryk.com/fieldtrip-preorder.html>

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
(Author of WordLib, WordReport, SpreadLib, etc. ...)