How to open an XML file within an OSX bundle?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 15:12:03 EDT 2012

Nice idea but the xml file itself isn't accessible within the Finder and dragging the file into Terminal from within the Text Wrangler Disk Browser returns only the enclosing file's path.

I've also tried changing the file extension to .app to see if OSX would then allow 'Show Package Contents', but sadly, no.

There may be another file-level flag that governs this behaviour - I'll do some more digging.
Best,
Keith..