Rev Online

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jun 20 08:57:26 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:11 AM, Igor de Oliveira Couto <
igor at superstudent.net> wrote:

> On 20/06/2012, at 5:04 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>
> > Hmmm. Well, my password has always worked fine. I have no trouble
> > logging in to revOnline. I just can't upload anything. Glad it worked
> > for you.
>
> Aaaah, 'must admit, haven't tried *that* yet...

I've uploaded a stack this month... it worked as expected. RevOnline
protocol is pretty simple, they just send a base64 encoded compressed
arrayencoded array back and forth. They have two endpoints, one for plain
calls and one for calls that send password. Given time, I think I may be
able to build a alternative uploader.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.