RunRev forum LAME par excellence!

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 08:16:24 EDT 2012

Next time its acting up you might do a traceroute and see if theres a
horked gateway between you and them as well as a ping to see if packets are
getting dropped somewhere. If there is a time of day component to it also
it might be an overloaded gate rather than one that is about to stick its
feet up in the air.