Where do you save preferences?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 03:42:53 EDT 2012

On 19/06/12 10:36, Bill Vlahos wrote:
> Richmond,
>
> That won't work unless you have administrative rights on your computer. If not, you won't be able to write to the Applications folder without authenticating first.

Blast! That is a problem.

Well, as far as I remember, each user normally has a prefs folder
somewhere like this:

/username/Library/Preferences

and I would suppose that is the place.

Obviously, however, most people have reached this startling conclusion
before me, and were
things that simple, this thread would not be taking place in the first
place.