The Long Name peculiarities

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:01:00 EDT 2012

If you go into the inspector after creating the 2 grcs the name is set to
the id. I think this is a behavior that occurs when there is no valid name
set for the grc, but the name of the grc isn't actually whats shown in the
inspector. If you click in the box, don't change the name, click out of the
box, things start to work. (and it would make sense.  No name available, so
it defaults to showing the id of things instead)

Still think its a bug though, shouldn't there be a valid default name that
is set when using 'create grc' ?