Clever Table Object

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Mon Jun 18 18:00:08 EDT 2012

Sorry about that,

insert the said fix into the on mouseEnter handler after

put the left of me into tLeft

I will try my luck with revOnline again but will probably have to post the
stack on my website. Too bad. I hope Runrev will find the time to fix
revOnline in the near future. It is such a nice way to share stacks.
kind regards
Bernd

slylabs13 wrote