sqLite in Memory

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 18 12:51:02 EDT 2012

I am not weighing in one way or the other on this conversation, but I had to make the point: When did "Democratic" become a synonym for "fair"? I would can both words and instead approach this from the perspective of expediency. It would be expedient for the person who controls the Nabble list to make the change. However, if that is not possible, it becomes more expedient for us to each find a means for coping, depending on how it is affecting us.

Bob