Newbie -- files are not showing on my WIN Vista desktop

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Sun Jun 17 12:17:25 EDT 2012

Just sounds like permissions from hell kinda problem.  Have your
administrators set up permissions for a LAN?  Ar eyou running with an
account that does not have administrative privs?

In either of these cases, you need to figure out where you have
permissions and only save there.

I guess that sorta sounds like common sense, but there it is.

-Ken