Upgrade to Lion on 15 inch laptop pro forces resize of stacks

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jun 16 11:33:09 EDT 2012

I get similar results on my iMac. However that doesn"t help William.

On the face of it, he upgraded to Lion, changed nothing in his lc app and
nothing in his osx config, yet his stack size changed. I don"t know if lc
or osx caused this but we still haven-t figured out why it happened.

Maybe it"s peculiar to 15 inch mbp?