Use-Revolution vs. Use-LiveCode

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jun 14 19:21:27 EDT 2012

Because change for some people is hard. I gave up trying to change people. There will alway be a certain percentage who don't understand what to do, or else won't do it, because daggumit they don't have to and no one can make 'em! I try to help the first kind if they will listen, but the second kind cannot be taught.

Also I think the forum still posts using the old address, and people who use the forum have no control over it.

Bob