iOS 6

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jun 11 18:27:26 EDT 2012

Ok so most of us have had a look at the new iOS features. It's nice to know mergMK will automatically start using the new maps engine. I'm sure there's some new bling to add in there.

I'm really keen to hear what would be the top priority for a new external? The choices appear to be facebook, passbook and reminders. Though reminders would be part of a broader scoped event kit external. Of the three I imagine (without looking at the sdk) that Facebook would be the low hanging fruit.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding