[OT] Disappearing Disk Space Under Lion

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jun 11 17:48:22 EDT 2012

You could be right Bob.  I managed to clear a few gigs of disk space.  I
brought up a Get Info of my Internal drive and sat there watching while the
free space tick down in chunks of around 0.05 gigs every 15 seconds or so,
with no applications running so some system process was obviosuly chewing
up disk space.

I'll check the web for re-indexing but how did you switch Spotlight off
completely?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>