iOS -not all ios visual effects are working
matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jun 10 18:44:25 EDT 2012
thanks for pointing me to the release notes. it shows me again that i should first look at them, before asking. But i trusted the dictionary, which lists the following effects as ios compatible.
• checkerboard - Desktop / Web / iOS
• venetian blinds - Desktop / Web / iOS
• iris close | iris open - Desktop / Web / iOS
• zoom close | zoom in | zoom open | zoom out - Desktop / Web / iOS
• wipe up | wipe down | wipe right | wipe left - Desktop / Web / iOS
• push up | push down | push right | push left
• reveal up | reveal down | reveal right | reveal left - Desktop / Web / iOS
• stretch from bottom | stretch from center | stretch from top - Desktop / Web
• scroll up | scroll left | scroll down | scroll right - iOS / Android
• reveal up | reveal left | reveal down | reveal right - iOS / Android
• curl up | curl down - iOS
• flip left | flip right - iOS. The background behind the flip is taken from the background color of the current stack - i.e. the card is cut out and flipped over the stack.
I filed a bug to get the dictionary corrected.
Am 10.06.2012 um 14:43 schrieb John Dixon:
> From the iOS release notes... these are the visual effects that are available for iOS
> Visual effect support
> The iOS engine now has support for a range of visual effects – including some specific to iOS. The
> following effects are available:
> • scroll (up | left | down | right)
> • reveal (up | left | down | right)
> • push (up | left | down | right)
> • dissolve
> • curl (up | down)
> • flip (left | right)
>> From: matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
>> Subject: iOS -not all ios visual effects are working
>> Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:39:14 +0200
>> To: use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> i want to show a group with a visual effect under iOS.
>> my script looks like this
>> show grp "Help" with visual effect push up very fast
>> This works so far. But i do not get other effects working. I tried so far: iris, checkerboard, venetian blinds.
>> Tried it also with this script
>> lock screen for visual effect
>> show grp "help"
>> unlock screen with visual effect iris open very fast
>> Is there something i am missing?
>> use-livecode mailing list
>> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
More information about the Use-livecode