iOS -not all ios visual effects are working

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jun 10 18:44:25 EDT 2012

Hi John,

thanks for pointing me to the release notes. it shows me again that i should first look at them, before asking. But  i trusted the dictionary, which lists the following effects as ios compatible.

•	plain
•	checkerboard - Desktop / Web / iOS
•	venetian blinds - Desktop / Web / iOS
•	iris close | iris open - Desktop / Web / iOS
•	zoom close | zoom in | zoom open | zoom out - Desktop / Web / iOS
•	wipe up | wipe down | wipe right | wipe left - Desktop / Web / iOS
•	dissolve
•	push up | push down | push right | push left
•	reveal up | reveal down | reveal right | reveal left - Desktop / Web / iOS
•	stretch from bottom | stretch from center | stretch from top - Desktop / Web
•	scroll up | scroll left | scroll down | scroll right - iOS / Android
•	reveal up | reveal left | reveal down | reveal right - iOS / Android
•	curl up | curl down - iOS
•	flip left | flip right - iOS. The background behind the flip is taken from the background color of the current stack - i.e. the card is cut out and flipped over the stack.

I filed a bug to get the dictionary corrected.

Matthias