Upgrade to Lion on 15 inch laptop pro forces resize of stacks

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:53:06 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:27 AM, william humphrey <bill at bluewatermaritime.com
> wrote:

> This is the working screenrect for my mac os laptop pro 0,22,1440,830

The problem seems to be here, but not sure if it is LC or Lion.

You must have a MacBook Pro that has a screen resolution of 1440x900. On
SnoLeo the screenrect on my MacBook Pro shows the full width, but the
height is 4 pixles less than the full height, so 1920x1200 gives a
screenrect of 1920 x 1196.

Interested in what other are seing on Lion for their screenRect but 70
pixels less than full rez height seems wrong.