on-rev hacked

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Jun 8 20:37:19 EDT 2012

 I had major Pakistani and Indonesian script kiddie/hack issues at
Dreamhost until a couple of months ago, when I followed all of their
recommendations, changed all passwords, fixed all Wordpress and Gallery 2
galleries, but most importantly, went to using SFTP.  They also have
proactive detection and repair bot roaming as well.  I am a Much Happier
Camper now. With all due respect to On-Rev - Major security upgrades needed
at On-Rev methinks.

I'd like to see these hackers faces when they see Livecode code!   WTH is
this ?    (not a good protection method tho )