Upgrade to Lion on 15 inch laptop pro forces resize of stacks

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jun 8 11:58:09 EDT 2012

Unless I'm missing something, the crux of William's problem is that he
simply upgraded to Lion without chaging anything in his application and now
his stacks are a differernt height on the same computer, same screen size,
no changes to his application.

If that's true then either LC is doing something different on Lion or
William has code in his apps that set the size of his stack window based on
LC properties like screenrect which are returning different values on Lion
than pre-Lion.

It would be really good to know why this is happening.  I upgraded to Lion
recently and haven't come across this in any of my stacks, but then I'm on
an iMac with a much bigger screen.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>