Better Wiki With LiveCode?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:27:10 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com
> wrote:

> I think we found a bug. If you hold down shift and use the arrow keys the
> selectionChanged message is sent. If your just moving the cursor it isn't
> sent but it should be. Do you want to report it or me?
>
> I'm not sure that I fully understand what you are trying to achieve, but
if you amend the behaviour to how you suggest, then wont you make it
impossible to actually amend the text that represents the hyperlink?
Because however you enter it it will always trigger the action to go to the
hyperlink - or whatever you've set it up to do.

In iWeb, if you've created a hyperlink - click 'hear'. - and you realise
you've misspelled it, clicking on the link will take you there, but placing
the cursor outside the link and using the arrow keys to move into the word
allows you to correct it. This seems a sensible approach.

But I probably misunderstand what you are trying to achieve.