Upgrade to Lion on 15 inch laptop pro forces resize of stacks

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jun 7 19:27:04 EDT 2012

This is the working screenrect for my mac os laptop pro 0,22,1440,830 and
that is much larger than the stack which is 726 by 780  and the max height
is 900 (it was originally the default of 6500 but that seemed to make no
difference). It was something to do with upgrade to Lion as that was the
only change I made.

So maybe it is something to do with the dock at the bottom of the screen.
Didn't have this problem before os Lion. I'm not excited about re-designing
all my cards to be shorter.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com