AW: on-rev hacked

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jun 6 03:15:20 EDT 2012

That didn't became clear for me too. Is the 5G blacklist code on the website
"completely ready to run", or do I have to maintain / add the wanted filters
by myself or how are the filters updated? Everyday new attack domains or
techniques come up. Is the code so generic, that it is good for the next
years and will filter all upcoming new spammers/attacks just by filtering
certain patterns? I couldn't find the answers on the web site. Probably
because of my lack of knowledge in this field.
Tiemo