[ANN] Version 1.3.0 of SQLIteAdmin Released
pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jun 5 22:38:42 CDT 2012
I'm pleased to announce the availability of version 1.3.0 of SQLiteAdmin,
my administration and data maintenance tool for SQLite databases. This
update is free for existing customers.
Version 1.3.0 includes the following enhancements:
- Support for the creation and browsing of Full Text Search tables
- Access to all File menu options by clicking on the application icon
- The ability to drag and drop Table and Column names into an SQL statement
- An option to refresh the displayed entries in Browse view.
- Improvements to the import of csv files to check for the correct number
of columns in each line, plus better parsing.
In addition, various bugs have been fixed including: various user interface
tidy up fixes, correct handling of the sqlite_master table, and correct
display of PRAGMA values after update.
The location of the Settings file has changed in this release to comply
with Apple guidelines. Your existing Settings file will be automatically
moved to the new location when you first run this new version.
The complete release notes are available
The new version can be downloaded here<http://www.lcsql.com/sqliteadmin.html>
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>
More information about the use-livecode