DATAGRID: slow scrolling even in the IDE

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jun 4 18:45:45 EDT 2012

Yes your right, but to explain more precisely.

My ios app shall fetch data from a "local" sqlite database. This data contains also the URL to an image.
The fetched data shall be displayed immediately in the form. it could happen that about 200 records have to be put in the datagrid.
If i have to download 200 images first before i can display the datagrid, then this  takes definitely to long. Because of that i thought
i would use the http: Url for the image filename. The datagrid would be populated immediately and the images are loaded while the datagrid is displayed.

My problem is,  that the scrolling stopped although all images were loaded already. I know that, because i scrolled from top to bottom and all images were display.

Matthias