Message order of mouseUp and mouseDoubleUp

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Jun 4 13:38:11 EDT 2012

Bob,

In the just released beta of lcTaskList I have an action that if the user clicks on the header it does a sort by that column. If they double-click on the header then I want it to auto-resize the column like you can do in Excel. The problem is that there are both mouseUp and mouseDoubleUp handlers in the script and it does both the resize and sort when the user only wants to resize.

After just checking the way Excel does it I had it wrong. If you double-click on the column divider it resizes the column. I can implement that.

Bill Vlahos