New beta (1.0b9) of lcTaskList plug-in

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Jun 4 09:51:20 EDT 2012

Bill,

FYI

In the last version, preopencard was getting weirded out by lcTaskList. A
visual effect was not working and debugged it down to the "pass preopencard"
in the main stack. If I do not pass preopencard then the visual effect
works. I then closed lcTaskList and the problem went away. Strange.... I
will install new version and see if I see the same behavior.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net