Recreating complex interfaces and/or field formatting on preOpenCard

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:09:03 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Today, reading the message of Kay C. Lan about
using cards in this platform:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2012-June/173131.html
I noticed that my knowledge about this platform needs a welcome update,
so I am asking all of you to provide some examples of recreating a complex
interface and/or a complex field formatting BEFORE the card is draw on
screen,
that is using the handler "on preOpenCard".

I am intrigued by the new graphics capabilities added in recent versions,
but still have not seen a complete demonstration of these new and useful
features.

Have a nice day!

Al