'send' and behaviors

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jun 3 05:07:24 EDT 2012

Hi Graham,

If you are using the same script for multiple cards, then you could use a property:

set the someProp of cd x to y

setProp someProp theData
  put the long id of the target into myTarget
  put line 1 of theData into field x1 of myTarget
  put line 2 of theData into field x2 of myTarget
  -- etc
end setProp

Maybe you don't even need theData and you could also use a simple command handler with the long id of a card as parameter.

If you really want to open a card before putting text into itse fields, you can do this:

lock messages
lock screen
push cd
put bla into fld x