Another 5-out-5 review for LC!

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Sat Jun 2 20:41:52 EDT 2012

On 2012-06-02, at 10:29 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Has anyone here written MacUpdate about lifting this counterproductive limitation?

I haven't written to MacUpdate, but I did take the time to write a positive review on their site about my experience with LiveCode, especially now that I have seen first hand how it can be used very successfully.

I'm not quite a complete novice developer (although not far off), I have tried several different options, but with LiveCode everything just fell into place so much easier.

When I saw the poor reviews I just wanted to help balance them off a little, with a few more positive reviews maybe people won't be put off so much.

Paul