'send' and behaviors

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 2 18:37:03 EDT 2012

Hi Graham,

A card is not a stack (obviously). The stack containing the card temporarily becomes the default stack, but "this stack" still refers to the currently visible card of the stack rather than the card containing the script. If you really want to refer to the card containing the script (or the behavior) then you need to use "me" (field x of me, the owner of me) instead of "this card".

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com