Hypercard: the missing link to the web

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Jun 1 21:27:22 EDT 2012

I'm less sure about that. Steve Jobs spoke out about how touch screens are not the right way to work with desktop machines, and I've made enough touch screen kiosk applications to know that it's tiring to work that way.

The gestural stuff that is in Lion and Mountain Lion is great. But, it's geared towards trackpad use. I don't mind that, I've just used trackpads for years, and although I was very reluctant to install Lion, I'm liking the way I work with Mountain Lion and my Magic Trackpad. It makes a mouse feel clumsy.