Another 5-out-5 review for LC!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 1 21:22:10 EDT 2012

Richard-

Friday, June 1, 2012, 11:51:17 AM, you wrote:

> Macworld UK gave LiveCode a 5-out-of-5-star review:
> <http://www.macworld.co.uk/mac/reviews/?reviewid=3361007>

Interesting tidbit here: one of my coworkers spotted the article this
afternoon. Never having heard of LiveCode, but remembering HyperCard,
he clicked his way over to the runrev web site, ran the promo video,
and came running over to my desk all excited about having seen me in
the video. Asked lots of questions about mobile development, and I'll
have to get back to him on Monday about some things I couldn't quite
remember off the top of my head, but looks like he'll be coming on
board soon.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net