revCopyFile questions

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jun 1 19:10:58 EDT 2012

Thanks Jacque.  I treid the formats you recommended and I'm still getting
"execution error" back from revCopyFile with nothing else in the result.
 The disk image is mounted.

I checked for the presence of the disk image using the message box as you
suggested using the message box and got true..

I also checked the application file availability using the message box and
got true.  Interestingly, you have to use "there is a folder" not "there is
a file" to check for the existence of the .app file/folder, even though you
use revcopyfile to copy it.  The path to the appfile was copied and pasted
directly from the error message I display so I'm certain I'm using the
correct path.  I even used the message box to issue a revcopyfile of the
app file to my desktop and that worked

I'm beginning to wonder if revCopyFile is capable of handling disk images.

This is all part of my post build processing to get ready for a release, so
I could just copy the app file manually but would be nice to get it working
by script.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>