[ANN] Valentina Studio 5.0b32 adds mySQL to { SQLite, PostgreSQL and Valentina }

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Jun 1 07:31:17 EDT 2012

Hi All,

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/5.0b32

Here you can download WIN and MAC versions of Valentina Studio 5.0

    * Now it has mySQL plugin also.

    * This is about10 days before final release build.
        so this should be quite stable build ...
        well, may be mySQL yet raw ... We still testing it

Please note,
    that Valentina Studio 5.0 will be a FREE product.

    everybody can download it,
    get free serial from our site (when 5.0 final shiped)
    and use this application with
        * Valentina db - local files
        * SQLite local files

       * Valentina Server
       * PostgreSQL Server
       * mySQL Server

You will be able do a lots in this free version.
    Schema Editor
    SQL Editor
    Data Editor
    Import Export

This free product also will have 5-6 advanced features in demo mode, that
will be available in the paid $199  PRO version:
    * REPORT Editor  --> design reports to use later in
                                        a "Valentina Report ADK"

            Very advanced, very fast made in C++
            Report engine, which really works
            in consistent way on all 3 platforms: MAC, WIN, Linux.
            and can be used

    * Diagram Editor --> forward/back engineering ...
    * SQL Builder
    * SQL DIFF Wizard
    * ODBC import Wizard
    * XCODE model Importer