"No Code Signature Found"

Ueliweb ueliweb at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 31 23:06:02 EDT 2012

Hei Jacqueline,

Thanks

I will try it as soon as I have my Mac work machine at home again.
Because installing the certificates and 'trust', sync and verify them
needs connection to the ADC Account and that I didn't have at the
workstation machine yet - because I moved it to country side without
internet connection. (I working there because peace - that I do not
have with the kid's at home and just bike between every day.)

But at this point I find that this is the only change - moving to this
non internet connection area!

At home I tried to built with disconnected internet and it works fine.
It could be that I should have shutdown the Mac before testing.

Can anyone prove and/or try that for every new BUILT an internet
connection to ADC account is necessary?
If yes (needs connection) Does someone knows a work around?
And trying to copy the signature from the older built failed too  :-(

Because I don't have a car at the moment I can't move Mac to
home for a couple of weeks to check this.
But I could live this short time work just with the simulator. Try try
on real touch screen on the iPhone is different and a more realistic
feeling.

Thanks