Jacque's LC error plugin

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:46:07 EDT 2012

It's easy to roll your own. Here's handy function:

function expandError tErr
   -- expands LC runtime error numbers
   --    with explanatory text
   -- requires sr()
   repeat for each line e in tErr
      put item 1 of e into errNbr
      put item 2 of e into tLineNbr
      put item 3 of e into tCharNbr
      put "• error #" && errNbr & " (line" && tLineNbr & "," && "char" && tCharNbr & "):" && \
             sr(line errNbr of the cErrorsList of card 1 of stack "revErrorDisplay") \
             into tErrMsg
      put tErrMsg & cr after errorlist
   end repeat
   return sr(errorlist)
end expandError

function sr str
   -- sr = "strip returns" -- actually, strips all white space fore and aft
   return word 1 to -1 of str
end sr

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham