[OT] How long before..

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Jul 31 20:14:22 EDT 2012

I think your summary hits the nail on the head.  "They think they know best."

We are living in times where there is a common thinking that life--at both societal and individual levels--should be engineered by experts.

I don't want to get caught up in that.  When I reflect on my own designs I hope they result in good guidance and simplicity but include a richness that allows a market place of styles.  Do my designs reflect caring, respect, and humility?  I'm pretty weird when it comes to the right way to do things and I don't want that to become preachy.

Dar