Scaling Gradients

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:55:00 EDT 2012

Hi Scott,

Scott Rossi wrote

> Maybe the answer depends on how you're scaling the graphic.
> I scale graphics that contain gradients all the time and the
> gradient scales with the graphic.
> FWIW, the UI components in tmControl are all vector-based controls,
> with gradients -- no images (except for icons).

I scale the graphics by setting the points of the polygons,
"set the point of grc id 1345 to tListofPoints"

Probably, you are setting the rect, width, height and location
of these vector graphics, but this would not work for rotation,
reflect (flip horizontal or vertical) and skew of vector graphics
filled with gradients.

Alejandro