Certain Images cause LC Freeze?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon Jul 30 22:03:55 EDT 2012

I'm using 5.0.1 on a Mac (Lion 10.7.4). I also made your stack into a
standalone using 5.0.1 and it still worked as expected.

The LC community is amazing - I completely agree.

OK, I opened it in LC 5.0.2 by dragging the stack onto the unopened
app's icon. Startup never quite completed - the LC splash screen
remained visible, the "Window" menu lists the menubar as being edited,
and nothing worked.

I tried the same thing with 5.0.1 and your stack started up fine and was
functional.

Phil

Phil Davis