"No Code Signature Found"

Ueliweb ueliweb at gmx.ch
Mon Jul 30 18:43:11 EDT 2012

Hei

thanks for your tipp.

In my case it looks not working.
All certificates are valid  checked it in the keycain, in xCode and
Apples Dev Website.
A view days before I built the same app with the same settings in both
of the same version of LC 5.5.1 and  xCode 4.3.3
 gives me a Code Signature - but now all new iOS Standalone have no
more Code Signature.

Has anyone similar symptoms?
Some suggestion?

Ueliweb