"peed off" with P Lists

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:56:25 EDT 2012

Dear Bob and Mark, et al,

RR/LC does supply Info.plist files in its Mac standalone app packages.

As I work with LC 4.5 here is an extract from the Info.plist from
version 1.0.2.4 of my Devawriter Pro build for Mac PPC:

<string>Devawriter Pro</string>
     <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
<string>com..dwpro</string>
     <key>CFBundleGetInfoString</key>
<string>1</string>
     <key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
     <string>Standalone.icns</string>
     <key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
     <string>6.0</string>
     <key>CFBundleLongVersionString</key>
<string>1.0.2.4</string>
     <key>CFBundleName</key>
<string>Devawriter Pro</string>
     <key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
     <string>APPL</string>
     <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
<string>1</string>
     <key>CFBundleSignature</key>
<string>????</string>
     <key>CFBundleVersion</key>
     <string>4.5.0.1030 (dp-4)</string>

The MacUpdate people object to the last line, and I have to change
4.5.0.1030 (dp-4) to whatever
the version number of my standalone is (in this case 1.0.2.4).