Performance issues with setting the image source

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 30 15:39:59 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,

Are you using a repeat loop? Don't do that. Instead, take the htmlText, replace a character with the appropriate html (have a look at the htmlText after setting an imageSource to find out the correct HTML code) and set the htmlText of the field to the modified data.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com